Account Manager Release Notes
User Registration Enhancements/Fixes based on user feedback
- Allow users to be set up under a subaccount if a whitelist is registered on the subaccount
- Allow system accounts to be set up under subaccount if a whitelist is registered on the subaccount
- Fix select all feature on account table when adding whitelists to only add whitelists to the current selection
- Small bug fixes on the User Registration page
Existing Feature Improvements
User Registration Workflow
PJM developed an new registration workflow process to enhance the security for which Member accounts users can register. Users will only be presented with a list of companies for which the domain of their email matches a Member whitelisted domain. Users will be required to specify their Employed As relationship to the Member Account for which they are registering their account under. Users will be able to request access to tools for subaccounts under the main accounts.
System Account Workflow
PJM developed an new registration workflow process to enhance the security for System Accounts to ensure the System Account is accurately logged into Account Manager as a System Account separate from User Accounts. The new process will require an owner be specified for the System Account.
User to Member Relationship (Employed As)
As part of the Know Your Customer initiative, PJM would like to have a person who has a user account in Account Manager specify their working relationship relationship or Employed As Relationship with the Member company they are associated with in Account Manager.
As a means to increase the security and usability of Account Manager, PJM is requiring all users to update their credentials with new security questions and answers that will allow them to better reset their passwords. Users will not be required to update their answers all at once, but will rather unfold through the following scenarios:
- When a user proactively changes their security question answers
- When a user has their password reset
- When a user's credentials need renewed after their natural expiration
Existing Feature Improvements
- Merger User - This feature allows company CAMS to convert the users they manage with multiple accounts to a Single User Multiple Account user with only one user name and password to manage.
- Migrate User- This feature will allow company CAMS to migrate a user’s profile to the main company account the user is associated. This feature is in preparation for an initiative next year where PJM will be requiring that users specify their relationship to a main company account in Account Manager.
About This Release
- User Search - User Interface Page Modification
- Incorporated lock icon in first column to visually indicate account is locked. This is not intended to be clickable.
- Edit action icon moved to linking name
- Last name and first name columns combined to Name
- Company long name and short name columns combined to Company column with short name in brackets
- Phone number column removed
- Account Type column added to remove 4 columns and show the fields below. This column would have multi-select filtering, which isn’t mocked up yet.
- A CAM can now reset password for more than one user
- Multi-select to add tool access to more than one user account
- The CAMs will now be able to approve all access requests for a user at one time rather than have to do each access request one by one
- A CAM can now terminate a SUMA User's accesses at the Account level
- Updated error message to advise the user should contact their company CAM
- Reset Criteria-Only 4 characters are now required for password reset answers ( used to be 5)
- CAM can select more than one account for which they are a CAM to add a whitelist rather than having to do it one at a time.
- Rather than type ahead on Company Search field, this is now a drop down field.